Monday, February 22, 2010

SWAG BUCKS!

Ok, everyone knows how much I love a good deal; well I just learned about this program called Swag Bucks and had to tell you about it.

The long and the short of it is that you sign up and then use the Swag Bucks search engine to do your searches (instead of Google or Bing or whatever you use).
When you search the right things you earn Swag Bucks which can be redeemed for prizes!
For instance, if you search my favorite coupon blog (Krazy Coupon Lady) you get 1 swag buck!
Now you don't earn swag bucks on every search, just some.
There are lots of prizes you can get, but my favorite is the amazon.com gift cards; you can get a $5 gift card for 45 Swag Bucks.
I have read that you can earn about 20-30 points a month just using it like your regular search engine (not searching for hours on end... which I guess you could do if you're religious about it and really want those points!)

Anyway, give it a try! I just signed up today and already earned 5 SB's! Here is the link!

1 comment:

KAZ said...

I love swag bucks! Especially how they have changed it. I know score more points all the time. :)