I'm sorry for the lack of updates! life has just kept me so busy! Here is a bit of what we have been up to:
- I love my job-- at times it can be stressful but I love what I do, the company, the products, and mostly THE PEOPLE I work with! With so many new grads unemployed out there (including Chris) I feel so blessed to have an amazing start on my career.
- We got some AMAZING deals thanks to Craigslis!
- Yesterday we were called at CTR 4 teachers in Primary! We have NINE rambunctious little 4 year olds! Yesterday was our first day...and church will never be the same again! Chris and I taught Gospel Doctrine in our old ward so going from that to this is so different, but equally challenging! Its fun to get to spend all 3 hours of church together and brush up on our Primary songs!
- Chris and I swapped holidays this year and I got him the best Mother's Day gift! I got him a golf pass to a golf course in Eagle! The pass comes with 4 free 9-hole rounds, 4 free 18-hole rounds, a bunch of buy one get ones, $1 bucks of balls for the driving range, plus a ton of other discounts. HE LOVES IT! He has been going to the golf course with his brother or friends almost every other day-- and I'm super happy about it because I would much rather him be out golfing than playing stupid video games! :) The best part of all is that I got the card for half price from one of the local radio stations here! It pays to listen to the radio!
- We are starting to look for a house to buy! Here is one I LOVE, it is close to my work and Chris's school, it is only 5 years old, there is no way we could grow out of it in the next 4 years, and it is in our price range!
- And lastly, I am getting bored with my hair! I promised myself I would grow it out until I had a baby but I made no promise about color! So what do you think? Stay blond or go brown?
The executive's chair, table and leather chair cost us $230 TOTAL! What a steal!