Saturday, January 8, 2011

Chores

This is not relevant to anyone and does not deserve a blog post, but I'm encouraging myself! I got absolutely nothing done the week I had off work, but I caught up today!

Today Chris and I:
  • Went to the bank
  • Went shopping
  • Did lots of dishes, including the cookie cooling racks that have been sitting by the sink since before Christmas and a half dozen other hand-wash-only things I hate
  • Swept, dry mopped, vacuumed or mopped every floor in the house
  • Did six loads of laundry, all folded or hung (minus two shirts because I ran out of hangers!)
  • Put away a garbage bag full of seasonal clothes that have been sitting in our mudroom since we moved in

I know these are things you all do every day, but I'm feeling accomplished, so go me! :)


No comments: