Tuesday, January 20, 2009

New Years Resolutions

I know a post with this title should have come about a month ago, but better late than never! This is more of a list of goals for the year 2009 rather than resolutions.
1. Drink more water
2. Get Healthier
I am intentionally wording it this way instead of saying "Lose 10 pounds" or "Get a flat tummy" because of goal number 3
3. Get pregnant
4. Get a PR Internship
or some sort of real life work experience in my field. I want to be able to say I have USED my degree, that it was worth all the time and money.
5. Improve on "church stuff" as a family
All the basic Sunday School answers, family scripture reading and prayer, FHE, Temple attendance, etc.
6. Send Birthday cards to our family
Monica is amazing at this and has inspired me to be on top of it too!
I'll keep you updated on how it goes!

2 comments:

The McBride Family said...

Tara you're suppossed to get pregnant the same time as me so we can keep the pairs of cousins going!! HA HA!! I guess we'll have to have a gap b/c that won't be my goal till 2010! I can't wait to see you!!! Great Goals for the year!

Allison said...

Nice goals! I think I like the term goals better than resolutions :) Good luck with them. We miss you at the office!