Thursday, November 19, 2009

lucky girl

Two posts in one day, imagine that!

As I was pulling into our parking space after school today I HIT THE BEAM that holds up the covered parking thingy, you know what I'm talking about?
I was horrified.
I checked it out, it dented the corner of the car pretty good and scraped some of the paint off...

Well, Chris was still in class so I had to sit and wait for him to get home to tell him. I felt so bad! This is the last thing we need right now. Chris eventually got home and I showed him, I was so afraid he was going to be upset.
I told him I was sorry and that it was an accident (obviously) and you know what he said?
"Its OK, I'm just glad you didn't get hurt!"

How sweet is that? He wasn't bothered by it at all!
I am so grateful for a sensible husband that (unlike me) doesn't get upset by things in the heat of the moment.
I know I am going to be blessed by this trait over and over again as things come up in our lives (like when our kids fall and break their arm and I will (undoubtedly) freak out, he will be the calm one who knows what to do and takes control.)

I am one lucky girl

Love you babe!

No comments: