- Starting the Census Campaign at College of Southern Idaho for my P.R. Campaigns class (check out the fab blog I made for it here)
- Valentines Day: celebrating 2 days early, coming home to a spotless house, my favorite food, my favorite flowers (tulips!), and a GIANT heart balloon! (more on the balloon in another post...)
- President's Weekend in Boise: celebrating our nephew's 9th birthday with a wonderful family dinner and taking him to see Percy Jackson and The Olympians (which was actually very well done, minus the super drugged up 16 years olds in Vegas...)
- Dinner with an old friend of Chris's who he hadn't seen in over 10 years!
- Mini golf with Cody and Lyn. Cody won, but I was the only one who got a hole in one!!! Go me!
- Updating my craft blog after 3 months! I'm in love with this burp cloth pattern! Check out the blog! and comment! It boosts the moral!
- Updating my "Tara the Intern" Snake River Landing blog. Did I tell you all about my internship here? I am working in the marketing department and it is GREAT!! Plus my boss loves Damien Rice and ice cream and blog stalking so that's obviously a plus.
- Weekend in Twin Falls starting tomorrow morning... more to come!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Highlights of February so far...