Thursday, August 19, 2010

Once in a lifetime

Once (or twice) in a lifetime you find yourself doing things you never thought you would/could ever do. Next week I get to do one of those things! Next week Scentsy is sending me and my coworker/buddy Stephanie to LA for the Emmys!!

Crazy, right? We aren't going to the actual awards, but we are going to 3 days of "Emmy Gifting Suites" to promote Scentsy's products with A-List celebs! We will be staying at and the event will be held at the SLS Hotel in Beverly Hills... looks very swanky ;) More swanky than any hotel I've ever stayed at anyway...


The first day of the event is for managers, publicists and agents and then the following two days are for nominees and other actors and actresses! I feel so lucky to get to go, what a fun experience! PR wise it will be a completely new experience as far as pitching goes, Hollywood is going to love Scentsy!
I'll update you with details (and hopefully photos) soon!


7 comments:

Oona Johnson said...

How exciting for you! I just bought my first Scentsy products and I love them!

Natalie DeVore said...

wow. That is incredible!!! How fun will that be?! So excited for you

The McBride Family said...

How cool is that Tara!! I'm very excited for you. And maybe a little jealous!:) Have a ton of fun.

The Lindsey's said...

Holy Toledo!!!!! That's incredible! Live it up! And have lots of fun!!!-- that means meet a lot of celebs for me =)

KAZ said...

That's awesome and exciting! Have fun and be safe.

The Bunzells said...

can I say Jealous lol. You will have to post some pictures and let us know what celebs you meet!

lover of life said...

OMG did you love it?! Last summer my internship sent me and a coworker to LA for a social media conference and we stayed at the SLS! It was amazing!