This is obviously a huge step in our lives. It marks the end of the "Apartment Living" era. This morning while lying in bed, Chris and I compiled a list of things we are going "miss" about apartment living:
1. how hot our east facing bedroom got every morning
2. the pink glow our red curtains gave our bedroom walls.
3. how our closet door couldn't be opened all of the way because it hit our bed
4. the loud groan our neighbors air conditioner makes every three minutes
5. having zero storage
6. trying to sell our apartment contract over and over and over again
7. the bird poo on our cars (the covered parking is supposed to prevent this, but the birds nest IN the covered parking... so much for that grand idea)
8. getting tons of mail for past tenants
9. storing all of our small appliances on top of our kitchen cabinets (see No. 5)
10. using our office closet as a food pantry (see No. 5, again)What do/will you "miss" about apartment living?