- Sunday I made the best food I have ever eaten (that I made myself, that is). Stuffed peppers! They were absolutely delicious! I was so proud of myself and happy that I could prove to my husband that I can cook if I chose to (I just usually don't choose to!)
- I have sold 5 specials this week at Melaleuca, not a huge accomplishment I know, but it gives me something to work towards!
- I got an 88% on my Media Law and Ethics mid-term that I was really worried about
- On Tuesday at LDS philanthropies I got to call Mitt Romney AND Danny Ainge! How cool is that?! I was getting RSVP's for an event in Boston. I didn't actually get to speak to either of them, but I have their numbers if anyone is interested! (Just kidding, I would be absolutely fired on the spot)
- Chris accidentally broke one of our beautiful plates in the set we got for our wedding, so he order a bunch more plus bowls!
- I have now officially seen all 3 Lord of the Ring movies, and ya know what? I think I liked it!
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Things I accomplished this week (and its only Thursday!):