Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving


Happy Thanksgiving every one!
With the holiday season beginning I have many things on my mind that I am grateful for:
  • My wonderful, sweet, supportive husband who has become part of who I am. We started out as spouses but I really feel like companions now, and that is the most wonderful feeling.
  • My amazing parents who I miss so much. You never know how much you need someone (two someones) until they are gone.
  • My family, specifically my 3 sisters and Grandma and Grandpa Pyper
  • Opportunities for learning, both in and out of the class room
  • Heated seats in my car
  • Spaghetti
  • The Church
  • Sleep

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hey Tara this is your cousin Rachel. I was posting stuff to sell on Bulletin board and looking at what was for sale when I realized I was looking at your page! Any way's your blog is way cute and I love your wedding picture. I'd love to add you to my blog as a friend so we can keep in touch if you'd like. Good luck with finals and happy holidays! Oh, and did you get your bridal shower invitation for Sarah on Saturday?